With over 25 million active monthly users across 46 different countries, Fruugo is quickly becoming a major player in the global eCommerce game. Since two-thirds of all Fruugo sales are cross border, sellers on this platform will enjoy Replyco’s one-click translation capability into 50+ languages.
The Fruugo integration seamlessly imports all of your messages into our convenient and user-friendly inbox, alongside detailed customer data for easy access to order information all in one place. Fruugo sellers will benefit from the many perks that Replyco has to offer for optimal customer support, including:
- Quick and simple integration setup.
- The ability to synchronize order data and respond to customers directly within Replyco.
- Marketplace reports to help make more data-driven decisions.
Telegram is one of the most widely used messaging applications in the world. As one of the fastest messenger apps on the market, Telegram was built with both speed and security in mind. Replyco uses Telegram’s fully encrypted API, allowing customers to connect with you safely and securely.
Instant messaging applications are quickly becoming consumers’ preferred method for customer service. With the Telegram integration, your team can access and respond to customer messages directly within Replyco’s Instant Messaging tab. Benefits of integrating Replyco with Telegram include:
- Convenience — customers can chat with you from virtually any mobile device or computer.
- Utility — Instantly send and receive files of ANY type for powerful helpdesk support.
- Speed — Reduce response times and increase customer satisfaction with ultra-fast messaging capabilities.
- Simplicity — Integrating your Telegram account with Replyco is easy and only takes a few minutes.
eBay buyer notes help ensure that your customers’ order preferences are acknowledged while adding yet another layer of accessibility, giving you greater certainty that no messages will fall through the cracks.
Any order specifications or preferences requested by your customers through eBay are now viewable within the
Order Detailssection of an eBay ticket. For example, if you sell various colors of collectible mugs and a buyer asks that you send a green mug if red is sold out, this message can now be easily accessed in Replyco. This feature is especially useful for businesses specializing in any type of custom orders, such as handmade jewelry or made-to-order clothing.
New search functionality gives users the power to conduct searches using postal codes and tracking numbers to locate related tickets. This comes in handy when you’re looking for messages related to a client's account or a customer’s order — searching by postal code or tracking number can help you quickly track down the information you need.
Tickets associated with Linnworks orders now have clickable tracking numbers in the
Order Detailssection of a ticket. This allows you to quickly access information on the courier’s website regarding the status of your delivery.
Replyco has been fine-tuned for faster and more efficient performance in three key areas for a better eCommerce helpdesk experience: order downloads, ticket processing and search.
- Order data is fetched from marketplaces at a much more frequent rate.
- Outgoing messages are sent to customers even more quickly.
- Search speed has been improved for faster data retrieval.
The new Replyco ticket page features some aesthetically pleasing changes and major design improvements to provide you with an overall better user experience. Some improvements include:
- When you’re responding to tickets, the message composition box now stays in a fixed position on the screen, so you can scroll up to previous messages for more information while simultaneously composing your message draft.
- A convenient dropdown arrow now appears in the center of every message preview to expand messages to their full view.
- A new “Tags” button is located beneath the message composition screen.
Any messages or auto-responders that are scheduled to be sent on a delay will now appear in the “Delayed” ticket tab. This adjustment allows you to more easily view, edit or delete a scheduled message before it’s automatically sent to a recipient.
For instance, if you’re out of the office for a few hours and receive a ticket, it may trigger a delayed auto-response. Or perhaps you scheduled a response, but realized soon after that you made a mistake. You can now more easily access and revise these messages.
The Amazon marketplace integration has been fine-tuned to provide you with the most up-to-date marketplace data with greater efficiency and speed.